[ghc-steering-committee] #351: NoIncomplete, rec: accept

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Thu May 27 13:55:33 UTC 2021

Thanks for putting this forward, Vitaly.

I'm quite strongly against the proposal in its current form, as I've posted on the thread: https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/351#issuecomment-849654517 <https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/351#issuecomment-849654517>  But I'd like to see it get into shape into something that could be accepted, as I agree with the motivation here (and would similarly use this in practice).

Richard