[ghc-steering-committee] Stepping down from the committee

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Wed May 19 16:21:48 UTC 2021

I wholeheartedly agree with Joachim here. I was sad to see Iavor's note and contemplating writing a plea to stay on -- but then wanted to respect your decision. Despite the fact, Iavor, that you and I often have been on opposing sides of a debate, it's a pleasure to work with you, and I will miss your voice in this committee.

Thanks for all your contributions!

Richard