[ghc-steering-committee] GHC Steering Committee Status

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon May 17 07:44:10 UTC 2021

Thanks for the update, Joachim

|  ## Waiting for Shepherd action

Arnaud, Cale, Iavor, Eric, we promise proposal authors a recommendation within a month [1] and hence a recommendation within a week or so.

I think that our Chief Nudger (Tom) will have been sending you weekly reminders about this.  Tom have you been doing this?

Could you possibly get on this?  We are all busy, I know.

Thanks

Simon

[1] https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals#committee-process-for-responding-to-a-proposal