[ghc-steering-committee] GHC proposals

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Jul 11 18:50:34 UTC 2021

Hi,

we might be converging on something here… it seems that a stable URL
that summarizes the status quo is a core desire here.

I’d try to avoid adding more communication venues (we already have
Github and the mailing list). But how about whenever I send around the
summary mail, I also paste the status quo into the page at
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/wiki/Status

I’ll tweak the markup next time so that it works well both in email and
as rendered markdown.

BTW, if you want up-to-date information on proposals under discussion,
the links “List of proposals waiting for shepherd recommendation” and
“List of proposals waiting for committee decision” right in the
beginning of https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals could be a
good starting point.

Am Freitag, dem 09.07.2021 um 13:38 +0000 schrieb Simon Peyton Jones
via ghc-steering-committee: