[ghc-steering-committee] #380 GHC2021: Structured summary

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Jan 10 17:50:54 UTC 2021

Hi all,

it’s 8 days to Simon’s birthday, I mean, till the deadline. It was
rather quiet here the last weeks – maybe a good sign, and a sign that
we have come to terms with the (naturally kinda arbitrary) outcome so
far? Or it it just debate fatigue?

Just a reminder: See
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/blob/ghc2021/proposals/0000-ghc2021.rst#executive-summary
for the current state of affair.

Any new (or renewed) pleas should probably come now, or next year.

PS: I tried to make a graph out of our pair-wise ballot similarities,
to map out the committee, but I failed to get graphviz to visualize
that. If someone wants to give it a shot, I have attached the .dot file
with the raw data.

Am Mittwoch, den 06.01.2021, 07:22 -0500 schrieb Alejandro Serrano
Mena: