[ghc-steering-committee] #380 GHC2021: Structured summary

Spiwack, Arnaud arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io
Wed Jan 6 09:16:52 UTC 2021

Thanks Joachim, this document is extremely helpful. I'm also pretty
satisfied about the current state. I'll be a bit grumpy about GADTs and
type families for a while, I guess. But since this is the first GHC20XX and
we decided to be pretty conservative, it's fine not to leave some out.
We're still rolling nearly 40 extensions in. It's nearly half of the
Haskell 98 joke. This is pretty decent progress, I'd say.