[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #369: Add sumToTag# primop, Shepherd: Eric

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Feb 18 17:10:44 UTC 2021

Hi Eric,

that’s reasonable. I don’t think the authors “own” the PR in a strong
sense, and fixes that come out of the committee deliberations can be
applied before merging without their final approval. It’s still nice to
wait and see if they like it, but not for too long. Unless they
unticked a box, you should be able to commit to their branch.

Let me know when the PR is ready!