[ghc-steering-committee] GHC 2020

Alejandro Serrano Mena trupill at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 19:30:58 UTC 2020

Richard, I really liked your idea, so I've started to implement it as part
of the proposal. You can read the current version as
https://github.com/serras/ghc-proposals/blob/ghc-2020/proposals/0000-ghc-2020.md.
TL;DR: extensions should fulfill as many criteria as possible, we use
another repo with one issue per extension.

Personally, I would also like to come up with general guidance. Do we
expect *any* extension fulfilling the criteria to be included?

Alejandro