[ghc-steering-committee] GHC 20xx process

Vitaly Bragilevsky bravit111 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:18:40 UTC 2020

I think that the ability to discuss every proposed extension within the
broad community may become not a very effective thing actually. It seems
that many extensions could become controversial under Alternative 2 thus
making the overall result too shallow. By the way, does anyone expect abuse
of the process?

I prefer Alternative 1 for this reason though organizing a place for an
in-committee debate in the spirit of Alternative 2 looks appealing.

Regards,
Vitaly