[ghc-steering-committee] Record dot syntax: vote results

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Mon Mar 30 16:58:09 UTC 2020

I think this is a fine conclusion to the saga, personally. C2a is one of the more middle-of-the-ground options, and it's refreshing to have an election that chooses such a candidate.

It's been slow, yes, but I think this phase of the saga has highlighted the strengths of the committee process, in that we had a deliberate, carefully reasoned vote.

Thanks for running the vote algorithm, Joachim, and for your careful shepherding, Simon.

Richard