[ghc-steering-committee] Record dot syntax: tally preview

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:56:35 UTC 2020

Interesting.  It is quite surprising to me that people prefer C2a to C4,
when they are basically the same thing, except C4 is easier to
specify/implement. C2a is basically C4 but with some additional work to
prohibit white white space between the selector and the
preceding expression (whatever that means exactly).