[ghc-steering-committee] Bang patterns: 343

Alejandro Serrano Mena trupill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:13:37 UTC 2020

I agree with the rejection. My main concern, as shared by others in the
thread, is why this specific extension and not others.

I am really looking forward to the addition of synonyms for a bunch of
extensions. Personally, I would love to see a way to enable every
"additive" extension (I am thinking of MultiParamTypeClasses +
FlexibleThings + ViewAndBangPatterns + ...). I would be happy to help with
setting up the process.

Regards,
Alejandro