[ghc-steering-committee] #380 GHC2021: How to proceed?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Dec 23 08:37:25 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 22.12.2020, 16:08 -0800 schrieb Iavor Diatchki:
> here is another update to my votes.  The change is mostly to eliminate all `maybe` with a concrete `yes` or `no`.

thanks!

This affects the the “critical section” as follows:

StandaloneKindSignatures goes from barely in  to safely in.
ScopedTypeVariables      goes from barley out to barely in
TupleSections            goes from barely out to barely in.
OverloadedStrings        goes from safely out to barely out

There are now 4 more extensions that have 100% of the votes, which is
probably a good thing.

I have updated
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BMJtUQGk1HKOFgLnczybAwd1HgqbNpZA7elM4VnANa8/edit
accordingly.