[ghc-steering-committee] #380 GHC2021: Third week starting

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Dec 14 09:39:54 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am Montag, den 14.12.2020, 09:30 +0000 schrieb Simon Peyton Jones via
ghc-steering-committee:
> I have been putting off doing any serious thinking about this until everyone's votes are in and we have can have a global overview of what it looks like.  A long succession of plain text emails is hard to parse.
>
> Perhaps a wiki page where we can see a list of extensions that are:
>
> * Solidly in
> * Solidly out
> * Under debate

as a first approximation, the table at the bottom of
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/blob/ghc2021/proposals/0000-ghc2021.rst
is kept up-to-date. e.g. Look at extensions with around 8 votes to find
the ones that are contentious. But it has less structure that what you
want, I think.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de