[ghc-steering-committee] #195 recommendation: accept

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 6 09:34:57 UTC 2019

I'm rather curious of what made my email sound like I was suggesting immediate acceptance,
I just misinterpreted this: “This proposal seems well motivated. So, I'll count as an accept vote, when the details are eventually sorted out.”
I understood you to mean “Let’s accept the proposal, if enough people have an accept vote, and leave it to the authors to sort out the details later”.    But I obviously read too much into your words – apologies.

Simon