GHC notes plugin for Haskell language server

Sebastian Graf sgraf1337 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 13:18:10 UTC 2024

Yes, thank you Jan! I remember to be quite excited about your
developments at last year's ZuriHac.
I followed the pull request as well; I'm grateful you saw it through.
This will make life better for a lot of GHC hackers (that know about the
feature).

Cheers,
Sebastian

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von "Arnaud Spiwack" <arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io>
An "Jan van Brügge" <jan at vanbruegge.de>
Cc ghc-devs at haskell.org
Datum 13.05.2024 15:10:34
Betreff Re: GHC notes plugin for Haskell language server