TTG and annotations

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 18:32:54 UTC 2024

Hi Simon

The perennial problem.

I was intending to tackle this before my talk at ZuriHac, but the last
minute things for the 9.10.1 release chewed up all my time.
I think it has got to a point now where I hope it can be explained
meaningfully, and intend to tackle it, once I finish updating the
ghc-exactprint consumers for GHC 9.10.1.

Alan