questions about head.hackage

Teofil Camarasu teofilcamarasu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 07:06:40 UTC 2024

Hi Jappie,

There is a GHC grafana with some statistics. Unfortunately the relevant
dashboards seem to be broken at present. Hopefully someone on this list
could fix it.
See:
https://grafana.gitlab.haskell.org/d/7T7oEMlMz/head-hackage-performance?orgId=2&viewPanel=3

There's also
https://grafana.gitlab.haskell.org/d/RHebDhq7z/head-hackage-residency-profiling?orgId=2&refresh=30m,
which is for residency information, but looking at the filters suggests
that the peak amount of packages is around 900.

Cheers,
Teo