The reason for non-GHC boot dependencies

Hécate hecate at glitchbra.in
Wed Jul 10 16:48:33 UTC 2024

For context, the move from xhtml to lucid2 is very much in progress, for
both haddock and hpc. The necessity to avoid too many third-party
libraries is that in its current (and very custom) setup, dependencies
are git submodules in the GHC tree. Which somewhat make sense because
these dependencies have sometimes to be adjusted when they use unstable
internal APIs.

Hécate ✨
🐦: @TechnoEmpress
IRC: Hecate