GHC 9.2.7 on FreeBSD - HSC2HS_EXTRA issue

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:28:14 UTC 2023

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reports.

I have approved your account on gitlab now.

* The FreeBSD bindists are not officially created during the release
process. The ones you are using from ghcup are created (and
maintained) by the ghcup maintainers.
* Most linux bindists are created using the old make build system on
the 9.2.* series but it seems these bindists were not.
* We will gladly fix the bugs you report with the  hsc2hs wrapper.
* Please open an issue for the problem with --target flag

Cheers,

Matt