Status of ghcup?

Eternal Recursion eternal.recursion at proton.me
Wed Feb 22 00:18:36 UTC 2023

HI Dominick!

It's been awhile since I discovered the proper incantations on Windoze, but what I remember is that installation went better if I already had Msys pre-installed, and simply told the ghcup installer where to find it (it asks at some point). I also found this helpful:

https://www.haskell.org/ghcup/guide/#troubleshooting

Specifically the section about certificate authority errors. Disabling curl and using wget is what I recall doing.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.