[ANNOUNCE] GHC 9.6.1-alpha3 is now available

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:04:52 UTC 2023

It seems wrong to me that the configure file references Xcode.app and
MacOSX12.1:

bash-3.2$ fgrep Xcode.app configure
FFIIncludeDir=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX12.1.sdk/usr/include/ffi
FFILibDir=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX12.1.sdk/usr/lib