gitlab spam

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmail.com
Mon May 16 23:23:37 UTC 2022

The second one is an issue if it consumes CI Ressource. Ideally we’d have
only “blessed” repos allowed to consume CI. The issue with this is that
(random) new users can’t fork GHC and have CI run against their change.

I’d still very much like to see a solution to this; it is a security
concern.

Moritz