Hadrian

Zubin Duggal zubin at well-typed.com
Mon Jul 11 15:21:14 UTC 2022

It seems like GHC.Unit.Module.Name was recently removed/renamed in
commit c43dbac08b0d56406fe13de1e9b49c944f478b4a (Refactor ModuleName to
L.H.S.Module.Name).

What is probably going on is that as that file no longer exists in the
compiler/ source directory, but presumably some references to it still
exist in your hadrian _build directory, hadrian believes it a generated
file (like GHC.Settings.Config or

All you need to fix this is to delete the _build directory, which is
the hadrian build root you are using. It is advisable to do this after
rebasing, especially if the rebase involves changes to the module
structure or build system.