How to exploit ./hadrian/ghci to find errors quickly?

Sebastian Graf sgraf1337 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 11:46:04 UTC 2022

Great! Glad I could help.

FWIW, if I have strange HLS bugs, I mostly restart it (if it had worked
before) or delete .hie-bios, where HLS stores its build results.
HLS builds the same stuff as what hadrian/ghci needs to build. The
former puts it in .hie-bios, the latter in ... .hadrian-ghci? Not sure.
Anyway, if HLS behaves strangely, try deleting its build root.

Sebastian