9.4 release planning (& GHCJS merge process)

Hécate hecate at glitchbra.in
Thu Feb 24 11:51:51 UTC 2022

Following a private discussion where many historical things and
processes have been described to me, I'd like to amend my previous
email, as Matt & his team are indeed not the correct recipients of some
of my questions.

The details pertaining to a possible "official" LTS release will be
addressed to those in charge of this kind of decision.

Again Matt, I'm very happy that you're taking the helm for the WT team,
your work has been nothing else than important and excellent for the
future of Haskell.

Cheers,
Hécate