Shadowing in toIface* output

Zubin Duggal zubin at well-typed.com
Fri Apr 1 14:39:10 UTC 2022

I suspect these are implicit bindings that you will need to filter out
and regenerate from the tycons.

You might find this HLS PR instructive as it implements something quite similar
to what you seem to want: https://github.com/haskell/haskell-language-server/pull/2813

It is also relevant to question about OtherCon and unfoldings you asked
earlier, as it implements a workaround for ignoring this information
during testing of the generated core. Fortunately we don't need to care
about this as we only use the serialized core to generate bytecode,
where this information is not relevant.

I believe the only reason OtherCon isn't zapped by corePrep in GHC is
because core lint tends to complain if it is.

Cheers,
Zubin.