Trying to create a regression test for #20261

Alexis Praga alexis.praga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 22:14:49 UTC 2021

Thanks Adam for pointing me in the righ direction. I've attempted a MR with
some questions in them [1].

However, I have no clue about what this test [2] really does (why are there
unused functions called `unusedXX` ?).
If someone could give me a quick overview, that would be great.

Cheers,

[1] MR 6457
[2] https://github.com/zachjs/ghc-issue-20261/blob/main/Parse.y

--