How to build Haddock documentation quickly?

Andrey Mokhov andrey.mokhov at newcastle.ac.uk
Sat Nov 20 18:44:50 UTC 2021

Hi Norman,

> I'm more than willing to dive into Hadrian and figure out how it works.
> I could even add a new target to build just what I'm interested in.
> But I would need help.  I've spent some time poking around the `doc` directory, and I've read
> the Shake papers (and some of Andrei's work) but I've never used these tools myself.

I would be delighted to help you (or anyone else!) navigate Hadrian source code. Please feel free to get in touch directly.

(Alas, in the last couple of years I couldn't contribute to improving Hadrian but that's not for the lack of desire - just due to some life changes. Hopefully I can at least help by helping others!)

Cheers,
Andrey