Interpreter thread in ghc-8.10.6 in macOS

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 17:21:01 UTC 2021

Hey Facundo: can you share a link to the underlying error ? I tried to find
the error output in the linked ticket, but I only see a failure message  at
the stack_build_tool level. Rather than a ghc or linker error

How would I replicate the build failure locally? Would cabal get haskellR ;
cd haskelR* ; cabal build ; cabal test suffice ?