ZuriHac 2021 - GHC Track - Call for Contributions

Andreas Herrmann andreash87 at gmx.ch
Mon May 10 08:01:34 UTC 2021

Dear GHC developers,

This year's ZuriHac 2021 [1], online Friday 18th June to Sunday 20th June,
will
again feature a dedicated GHC track to foster contributions to GHC and teach
newcomers how to participate in GHC's development.

For that we need your help: We would like to invite you to organize a
session
in the GHC track. This could be in form of a presentation, a workshop, or a
hack session with topics centered around GHC.

For some inspiration, these are the subjects from last year's track:
- Write a GHC extension in 30 minutes, by Richard Eisenberg
- A tour of linear types and linear base, by Divesh Otwani
- QualifiedDo: customizable 'do' syntax without fuss, by Facundo Dominguez
- On "simple" constraints for typechecker plugins, by Nicolas Frisby

Please let us know if you'd be interested in leading a session or a
workshop.
You can contact either Niklas or myself, on this list or by private message.

Best,
Andreas and Niklas
ZuriHac 2021 GHC track coordinators

[1]: https://zfoh.ch/zurihac2021/