Build failure -- missing dependency? Help!

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:25:26 UTC 2021

Hi Viktor,

- I believe the "test spaces" part is important and would need to be fixed,
if spaces break this is not desirable.

- For the Relocations part, I'm happy to offer guidance and help for anyone
who wants to take a stab at it, right
  now I'm not in a position where I could take this on myself, I'm afraid.

Cheers,
 Moritz