Boot libraries for GHC 9.2

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Fri Feb 12 18:10:50 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I am currently in the process of planning out the GHC 9.2 release. As
you know, part of this process is working out which core library
versions we will ship. My current plan is the following:

package             maintainer              version
---------------     ------------------      -----------------
Cabal               Mikhail Glushenkov      3.6.0.0
Win32               Tamar Christina         2.10.0.0
array               GHC HQ                  0.5.3.0
binary              Lennart Kolmodin        0.8.7.0
bytestring          Andrew Lelechenko       0.11.0.0   (see GHC #19091)
containers          David Feuer/CLC?        0.6.4.1
deepseq             CLC                     1.4.4.0
directory           CLC                     1.3.6.1
exceptions          Ed Kmett                0.10.4
filepath            Neil Mitchell?          1.4.2.1
haddock             Hécate                  ?
haskeline           Judah Jacobson          0.8.1.0
hsc2hs              GHC HQ                  0.68.7
mtl                 Ed Kmett                2.2.2
parsec              Herbert Valerio Reidel  3.1.14
pretty              David Terei?            1.1.3.6
process             Michael Snoyman         1.6.10.0
stm                 GHC HQ                  2.5.0.0
terminfo            Judah Jacobson          0.4.1.4
text                CLC                     1.2.4.0
time                Ashley Yakeley          1.11.1
transformers        Ross Paterson           0.5.6.2
unix                Andrew Lelechenko       2.8.0.0?
xhtml               Chris Dornan            3000.2.2.1

If you disagree with this plan or see a question mark next to a library
that you are responsible for, please do be in touch.

Cheers,

- Ben