Happy version downgrade

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Thu Feb 4 01:33:52 UTC 2021

If you say `./configure --help`, you'll get all the flags to ./configure. Toward the bottom, it says that the HAPPY environment variable can contain the path to the happy executable. So try

> HAPPY=happy-1.19.8 ./configure

and see where you get. You might need the full path to your installed happy-1.19.8. It might also be possible to pass --with-happy=/full/path/to/happy-19.8 as an argument.

Richard