Perf test viewer

Sylvain Henry sylvain at haskus.fr
Wed Oct 14 18:36:12 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Since testsuite performance results are stored into Git notes, they are
more difficult to visualize. At least with values in .T files we could
see the changes over time, but now increase/decrease are only indicated
into commit messages (but not necessarily by how much). The only tool we
have afaik is the perf_notes.py script [1] but it's not very interactive.

So, long story short, I've started another one which is more interactive
(in the browser). An instance is running on my server: http://hsyl20.fr:4222

It should be updated every 2 hours with newer metrics/commits from CI.
Sources are here: https://github.com/hsyl20/had

Any feedback/PR is welcome!

Cheers,
Sylvain