ZuriHac 2020 - GHC Track - Call for Contributions

Andreas Herrmann andreash87 at gmx.ch
Tue May 5 09:55:06 UTC 2020

Dear GHC developers,

As you may have heard this year's ZuriHac will be an online event due to
COVID-19 [1]. Nonetheless, we would like to organize a GHC track again this
year with the goal to foster contributions to GHC and teach newcomers how
to participate in GHC's development.

To that end we would like to invite you to hold seminars, workshops, or
hack sessions on topics centered around GHC. Please let us know by replying
to this email if you would like to contribute to this year's GHC track.
ZuriHac will take place from Friday 12 June to Sunday 14 June.

We are still working out the technical details. However, we are planning to
provide a virtual space for people to collaborate on projects, participate
in voice/video chats, and live stream talks.

Best,
Andreas

[1]: https://zfoh.ch/zurihac2020