[core libraries] Re: intent to enable 2fa requirement for github.com/haskell org

chessai . chessai1996 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:28:51 UTC 2020

I agree with Carter here, 2FA is very accessible and if someone runs into a
problem we can just tell them they need 2FA. It wouldn't be much more than
a 10 minute disruption. Perhaps we could send out notice that it will take
into effect at a certain point, maybe giving people a week or two. But we
should really have this be mandatory.