performance testing

David Eichmann davide at well-typed.com
Wed Mar 11 09:59:33 UTC 2020

Richard

The performance tests seem to be causing more confusion than I'd of
liked. A baseline is established from previous performance test runs.
There is a wiki page that may help:
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/wikis/building/running-tests/performance-tests.
Let me know if that's not sufficiently helpful.

David E