Intree gmp builds using Hadrian use system gmp headers

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 03:46:51 UTC 2020

If folks can reproduce this issue on other platforms than OS X , id greatly
appreciate it. If only to confirm that it’s as reproducible as I believe it
is.

I should mention that at least on OS X, it’s slightly easier to trigger the
issue / stumble across it with gcc rather than clang (on OS X, clang was
picking up the o stalled system headers but gcc was failing. Without
installed headers both fail for me. )