Using head.hackage

Alejandro Serrano Mena trupill at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 17:17:59 UTC 2019

The instructions are quite clear. Alas, when I try to reproduce the steps
using my home-build compiler (for which I mean set the `with-compiler` in
`cabal.project` to the stage2 compiler obtained by Hadrian), I get:

> cabal new-install --lib aeson
Distribution/Client/CmdInstall.hs:(361,18)-(363,72): Non-exhaustive
patterns in lambda

Do you have any idea of what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Alejandro