How to navigate around the source tree?

Sylvain Henry sylvain at haskus.fr
Wed Oct 23 13:54:49 UTC 2019

With `--fully-qualified` fast-tags also generates qualified tags:

```
GHC.Hs    GHC/Hs.hs    21;"    m
GHC.Hs.Binds    GHC/Hs/Binds.hs    20;"    m
GHC.Hs.Binds.ABE    GHC/Hs/Binds.hs    349;"    C
```

If your code editor can search for qualified tags, I guess it should
work. There is a script for Vim
(https://github.com/elaforge/fast-tags/blob/master/tools/qualified_tag.py)
for example.

Sylvain