Processing MRs very slow?

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Wed May 22 22:49:22 UTC 2019

Great thanks!  How can I have a look at Marge-bot's queue?

Perhaps it is worth updating Step 7 or 8 of
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/wikis/working-conventions/fixing-bugs
to indicate that the reviewers should assign the MR to Marge-bot when
it is approved, and how one can check if that has happened.