Processing MRs very slow?

David Eichmann davide at well-typed.com
Wed May 22 16:53:08 UTC 2019

Recently there have been some issues with CI that has slowed down
merging. In particular a performance test (T9630) was failing on CI.
That is fixed now and as of today Marge-Bot seems to be merging MRs
again. I'll continue to monitor this in the coming days.

Iavor, your MR was approved but not assigned to Marge-bot, and so was
not in the merge queue. I'm not sure who has permission to do this, but
you can always ping the approvers. In this case I've assigned to
Marge-bot for you, and it will hopefully be merge soon.

David Eichmann