github ghc.git broken on libraries/binary

Shayne Fletcher shayne.fletcher at daml.com
Thu Mar 14 19:02:49 UTC 2019

I'm between a rock and a hard place here. I appreciate gitlab hosts the
official upstream (and at work use it extensively). We do however also
maintain a fork of the github mirror on github (rightly or wrongly) and its
existence and correctness is critical to some of our workflows. So, beyond
this issue today which I assume to be temporary, going forward can I assume
no guarantees about its reliability and do I have to advocate rejigging
those aforementioned workflows so that github is out of the picture?

--
Shayne Fletcher
Language Engineer