reviewing on GitLab

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Fri Jun 7 14:11:55 UTC 2019

Thanks, Ben, for this summary. I am happy to wait for a resolution -- as long as there is some hope that waiting will not be in vain. This email indeed gives me this hope.

And, for the record, I agree that the merge-train support should be significantly higher priority. The whole merge scenario has caused much more trouble than a poor UI for reviewing.

Thanks!
Richard