Thoughts on the Contributing page

Andreas Klebinger klebinger.andreas at gmx.at
Tue Jan 29 13:08:15 UTC 2019

On hadrian:

Documentation will eventually catch up as more people use hadrian but
imo things that
need to be supported are:

- Some workflows:
   * make fast
   * ./validate
   * make EXTRA_HC_OPTS="..."
- On windows build.bat defaults to stack which I think has never worked
on my box.
- It's still too easy to run into hadrian bugs imo, which will probably
work itself out in a few months.

There are also a few quality of life issues like ctrl+c not canceling
the build on windows.
Which I hope will be resolved at some point but not sure if these should
be showstoppers.