Drop into a nix shell with ghcHEAD

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:07:29 UTC 2019

I have now added a small wrapper script which allows you to pull
artefacts by MR number.

https://github.com/mpickering/ghc-artefact-nix#ghc-head-from-script

```
# Fetches MR 180
ghc-head-from 180
```

```
#Fetches ghc/master
ghc-head-from
```

The most convenient way to access the script is to add the attribute
`nur.repos.mpickering.ghc-head-from` to your configuration.nix.

Cheers,

Matt