Drop into a nix shell with ghcHEAD

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:49:25 UTC 2019

I just extended it slightly so you can grab artifacts from MRs as
well. The interface is not perfect but should still be useful.

https://github.com/mpickering/ghc-artefact-nix

You can specify the two options `fork` and `branch` in order to download
an artefact for a contributors branch in order to test a merge request. For
example in order to test
[!180](https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/merge_requests/180) which
is on the fork called `brprice` and from branch `wip/doc-pragma-fixes`
I can run:

```
nix run -f https://github.com/mpickering/ghc-artefact-nix/archive/master.tar.gz
\