GHC | Some refactoring in tcInferApps (!116)

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 14 10:01:02 UTC 2019

Looking here
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/merge_requests/116//diffs
I see literally NO discussions with a "toggle discussion" button.  Indeed if I search for "toggle" I get no hits.

When I initially clicked on "changes", the diff for TcHsType was initially collapsed; I had to click on "Click to expand it".

I can't account for why the behaviour is different for you.

Simon