GHC | Some refactoring in tcInferApps (!116)

Mikolaj Konarski mikolaj at well-typed.com
Mon Jan 14 09:46:11 UTC 2019

> Either way, I can’t see any comments whatsoever!  It says 5/5 discussions resolved, but I can’t actually see them.  There is not “toggle discussion” button anywhere.

Hello Simon,

Just below "5/5 discussions resolved" I can see 5 discussions
with “toggle discussion” link to the right of each one.
Is that what you can't see, or do mean a single button
that toggles all resolved discussions (I can't see any)?
Or do you mean a button that un-resolves them permanently
(neither can I see one)?